Your work helps businesses ensure their compliance with government regulations and their own rules, and you will be paid for each project you correctly complete!
TheSource (formerly MSI Services) is the exclusive provider of mystery shoppers for TrendSource, a market research and strategic consulting company based in San Diego, CA. With over 300,000 registered Field Agents, TheSource is a proven repository of mystery shoppers. Sign up, choose your own projects, and get paid via direct deposit weekly, or by mailed check monthly.
"TrendSource is one of my top go-to companies to source mystery shopping projects. They offer plenty of job opportunities and the platform to submit reports is easy and I appreciate that I can do it on the website or through the report forms on the TrendSource app. Schedulers communicate regularly for available jobs and the company pays quickly and multiple times throughout the month!"
"I'm a 40+ year shopper with over 11,000 jobs completed for more than a hundred companies in 17 states, Puerto Rico, and Latin America. Trendsource is one of my favorite companies because, even in pandemic times, questions sent to them are answered in a matter of hours. Plus, they recently started to pay every week which these days is amazing."
"I have been a field agent with TheSource for nine years. I have always been able to connect with the Support team. If I have any questions it is responded to within 24 hours. If they have to look deeper into my question they touch bases with me. I have been a field agent for many companies. TheSource is my favorite. Thank you for all that you do for me."
Beware of Scams!
As the exclusive Field Agent Database for TrendSource, TheSource is a leader and trailblazer in the mystery shopping industry. There are a lot of imposters out there, so be careful, and always remember:
- This is the only place to sign up for Mystery Shops with TheSource. Accept no substitutes.
- Never (NEVER!) pay to become a mystery shopper.
- If you received a check that seems suspicious, do not trust it! No reputable mystery shopping company under any circumstance will ever pay you for work that has not been completed.
- When in doubt, reach out to the Mystery Shoppers Professional Association (MSPA).
- If you are certain you are being scammed, reach out to the National Consumers League and contact your local authorities.
- Check out this blog if you have more questions.